You Know You’re A Toddler When . . .
- You resist daily naps.
- You can’t wait to brush your teeth.
- You brush your teeth with a fairy toothbrush and bubblegum toothpaste.
- At the supermarket you jump up and down as high as you can, giggling uncontrollably, and no one calls the cops.
- At the supermarket you jump up and down as high as you can, screaming uncontrollably, and no one calls the cops.
- You know how important snacks are. And you know that carrots can’t be considered a real snack.
- You judge the entire experience on the last two minutes.
- The coolest outfits have your favorite cartoon character on it. Bonus points if your panties and t-shirt have matching characters.
- The all-important question for a new friend is, “What’s your favorite color?” closely followed by, “What’s your favorite animal?”
- You use half the toilet paper roll in one wipe.
- Your greatest achievement in life is making it all the way across the monkey bars.
- People yell at you when you go near a street.
- Eating two cupcakes makes you act like you’re on crack.
- The toilet bowl is a sink your size. People freak out when you wash things in it.
- You’re never tired.
So let’s face it . . . are you a toddler?